[Complaint](Snake)(Thomas Regin)

Discussion in 'Resolved Staff Complaints' started by TheRoguePixel, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRoguePixel

TheRoguePixel Bushy-tailed

IC: Ivanov Lavrov

Staff member involved: Snake

Time: UK: 02/11/17 US: 11/02/17

So Snake has banned me due to this issue:
    (Linked) https://forum.fiverp.net/threads/ba...also-meta-gaming-complaint.17378/#post-160693

However me and members of the community found that it is quite possible to withstand a taser wound but apparently this is a bannable offence and flipping your police cruiser mid-chase (in this Thread: https://forum.fiverp.net/threads/complaint-snake-thomas-reign.17388/#post-160761)
    is not bannable nor questionable to the ability of the admin to perform his proper duties within a role-play environment.

I believe that his role in the community should be questioned and reviewed for the benefit of the community

2. Snake

Snake Retired Game Master
    Retired Staff Member Donator LSPD Ad Supporter

Good afternoon,

I'd like to start off by saying thank you for looking to help the community in this regard. I understand you're wondering why you were banned for failing to roleplay your character being tazed. First, your character sprinted from officers, tazed, and sprinted again with no roleplay in regards to the script of your character falling and convulsing. If your character was able to brush off this, there must be a reason and proof of this.

As of the concern over the previous staff complaint, I can assure you that Slice has spoken to me. If you have any other concerns, you're free to PM myself or wait for management to reply. With all being said, I hope I have addressed your concerns and the concerns of the community.

Thank you,
    Snake

#2 Snake, Dec 4, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  3. TheRoguePixel

TheRoguePixel Bushy-tailed

Good evening,

Unfortunately you still have not specified the reason as to why you attempted to arrest me on the evening of UK: 02/11/17 US: 11/02/17 and I would still love to know the reason why as no-one since my last re-spawn and skin change was told my name and this issue deeply affects my trust in the LS-PD

Thank you,
    TheRoguePixel

4. Snake

Snake Retired Game Master
    Retired Staff Member Donator LSPD Ad Supporter

As I was not aware, I think @gatormouth can shed more light.

5. gatormouth

gatormouth Game Master
    Game Master Organization Staff Property Staff Public Relations Staff Donator

Alright. So I was called to a scene today by OP, and stuck around watching what was going on. He called messaged that the warrant that he was put in with couldn't be valid because he changed character skins.

I asked him if he had CK'd the character or anything since you're supposed to do so if you change races, or backstory. He had not and through further conversation with him, he divulged to me that his character would've always been the skin style, which is currently an African American male, but he, for some reason didn't know that he could change skins. However upon finding out you could, he decided he wanted to be a black Russian guy. Whatever. Not the question.

But what is pretty interesting is that he is using this argument to try and get out of a situation, which in my opinion is the base for this complaint. And then after the fact mentioned to me his character would've been in it's current state all along if he had known how to do so.

6. Slice

Slice Staff Manager
    Manager

I already dealt with Snake on the vehicle issue, so that's over. I agree with Snakes ban in this instance. I'm sure that one in a hundred thousand people can take a taser and shrug it off, but this is a roleplay server. If you get tasered, you need to roleplay it.

No action taken.

Side note: Why wait an entire month to post this?

Rees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

FiveRP is a heavy text-based roleplay community for Grand Theft Auto V on PC. Drawing inspiration from successful SA:MP, MTA and ARMA communities, we bring together the best aspects of tried and tested roleplay conventions, to deliver a rich and diverse experience to the GTA V world.
  • Like us on Facebook