GO Haulage Inc

Discussion in 'Legal Organization Showcase' started by kerts93, Sep 6, 2017.

1. kerts93

kerts93 Salt Entrepreneur

So I was doing a vehicle recovery and Hale was dealing with our recurring customer, when I got a call from Vanilla Unicorn - they want a delivery of 30 bottle crates. We had discussed a small weekly deliveries before, but didn't get to an point of confirming it. Alright, let's do it, our biggest load ever. Hale just finished his delivery and returned with me.

[​IMG]

Went to the dock for loading, it went fastly since dock workers used their equipment to load onto the truck.
    [​IMG]
    After that we moved out with 30 crates of bottles.
    [​IMG]

Once we arrived at the Vanilla Unicorn, we began unloading when we learned that nobody didn't know about the delivery, except the person who called us so all hell broke loose. Once he arrived, things were cleared we started unloading.
    [​IMG]

I think the rest understood that Kane ordered 3 crates, they didn't bother unloading the back door so we moved to the front door.
    [​IMG]

Once we had unloaded 18 crates and their bar counter had filled up with crates, they realised there is a serious misunderstanding. However we continued to unload as we had been ordered and payed for at that point. I don't even want to know, what mess it turned into later, between the members of Vanilla Unicorn :) This so far has been the messiest experience for me on this server :)

Bombie and N9ne like this.
  2. kerts93

We are re-working our prices. We noticed the difference between trips LS <> Paleto Bay and Inside LS, are too big. Thanks to this we are raising our overall price per box per mile, but are introducing another discount, that balances out trips outside of Los Santos County.

Here are the price changes for cargo transport
    Small box (smaller than 0.5m x 0.5m x 0.5): $9 / per mile > $15 / per mile
    Medium box (0.5m - 1m) : $11 / per mile > $17 / per mile
    Large box (1m +): $13 / per mile > $20 / per mile

Here are few examples with the new pricing + discounts included (large amount discounts and rural area discount)
    [​IMG]

Currently there are no plans to change the vehicle recovery service prices and moving service prices.

Bombie likes this.
  3. kerts93

As mentioned in previous post, we did change the prices. Our only customer didn't complain about and it looked like our 2 new customers are okay with it also.

Monday, even thought server had issues, we managed to do our weekly delivery without problems. Yesterday, it was the same, but we did our first new delivery for Countryside Saloon also
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    On Saturday, there will be the first recurring delivery for Vanilla Unicorn, so starting from this week we have 3 recurring orders instead of 1, which of course makes us quite glad. In addition, word has begun spreading out about our services and our towtruck is out of the depot almost every time I'm in game, we have gotten to the point were people are reccomending us to others - once again, very good process.

As the org core systems have been fiqoured out for now, we are looking into the next step: new drivers. We won't publicly start taking in new drivers before SixRP, but there is at least one person who is thinking of buying a truck so she could join us :) We don't know how our financial state will be after SixRP, for now it's in quite bad shape, but the current plan is that drivers will earn per delivery, depending on if own or company vehicle will be used, there will be a cut from each delivery, part of it will go to the driver, part to the company. I realize there isn't a system in place to actually check that for example for normal trucking jobs, but it will all be based on mutual trust. Should the company start actually getting enough income, we do plan to look into paychecks.

Bombie, N9ne and Refik98 like this.
  4. White0161

White0161 Colonel Meows
    Donator

Cargo Dogs. Tough business to be in.

kerts93 likes this.
  5. kerts93

Today is the first day our partnership with D&H was used. We pulled a bike out from the sea:
    [​IMG]

After it was picked up, it was delivered to D&H Autos, were we gave it over to D&H mechanics.
    [​IMG]

Bombie, N9ne, DaHes and 1 other person like this.
  6. kerts93

Still here, things have been less quiet and I've had less time to be online due to 2 hellish weeks at work. On another note thought, we are trying a new method in how some people, who are interested in joining us in the future, can interact with us until SixRP.

Bombie and sickynick like this.
  7. kerts93

Some screens after a while, as you can see, nothing has changed (only less people, because people are more offline), that's why not any screenshot posts from me also.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cubix, N9ne and Bombie like this.
  8. Jota

Jota Bushy-tailed
    Ad Supporter

Is this still active?

9. kerts93

We are, we aren't just sitting in the game most of our time due to fact that we have had 0 interactions with other people in the last 3 weeks (most time we are online server only has about 20 players online) and also Cubix has been a bit occpuied with school, I've had hard few feeks at work. Thankly I now have time to dedicate more time to FRP.

Bombie likes this.
  10. Jota

Jota Bushy-tailed
    Ad Supporter

What is your timezone?

Bombie likes this.
  11. kerts93

EU/Tallinn , UTC +2

Bombie likes this.
  12. kerts93

Here is the timelapse finally from 2 weeks ago, trip on Thursday, when we do double trips. YT messed up the quality a bit (need to dig to learn why, always used the same settings)

Bombie and Cubix like this.
  13. kerts93

First customer in a while! Sadly, it was myself - moved to new place of living and used GO Haulage moving services.
    [​IMG]

Bombie likes this.
  14. kerts93

Today managed to catch the morning remains of the players online and got one more moving job, glad to know there are still people out there who want to RP! :) Thank you @Bombie

[​IMG]

Dashing, Bombie, Bunny and 1 other person like this.
  15. kerts93

Thanks to @razzkulz latest update our vehicles are now org vehicles, which means we can share them between members, thus we have begun our first step for the recruitment - to get actually somebody online when the server has it's "active" times, since both me and Cubix are in same timezone, east EU.

[​IMG]

Bombie likes this.
  16. kerts93

Today, we got ourselves a new truck which is given to us with a very sweet deal :) I could basically say it was donated to us :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And yes, it's pink :D

Bombie likes this.
  17. kerts93

So you guys think we aren't doing anything? We are! Of course we won't post images on the forums of us doing just trucking since we do not have any other business (as all of the businesses the we have worked with have gone quiet), but here's today's trip:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The moment you realize that instead of returning with the truck to GO HQ, I should go to terminal - happens almost every time :facepalm:
    [​IMG]

Bombie and Conway like this.
  18. kerts93

It's been a day with massive and critical changes for the company (I even stayed awake until 4 at night, although I had work starting from 10:00).

Soon we are ready to haul your boats also! (With some help from staff)
    [​IMG]

Additionally, our parking lot was more crowded than usual
    [​IMG]

That's due to the fact that we have our first new recruit - for those who are applying for the manager position, that spot is still open.
    [​IMG]

And then, we did GO Haul's first ever Big Rig delivery trip!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For those wondering, trailer sync is fine unless you put something in it, if you put something in it, there is high chance that something will blow up. If you are driving for a longer while (1h+), the driver's client likes to go haywire unless you relog after some point.

I want to give special shout out to @razzkulz for bringing live the org vehicles update(s) and setting our vehicles as org vehicles and to @Doosty for his continuous support regarding the org itself and the gift of our 2 trailers (yes, one org before had tested the trailers already, so we knew that they mostly work).

Additionally this opens up new opportunietes to bug our partners @ D&H Autos, who are going to get a chance to inspect our new fleet equipment and we are glad to announce (for now only OOCly) that we are attempting a long term contractor work LS Department of Water and Power - we will be attempting a trial period during the Mirror Park Pond Refurbisment project - should that succeed, we will be getting more drivers to handle the increased workload.

So yeah, the last 2 weeks have given us a huge boost, thank you everyone for your continuous support!

#38 kerts93, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:25 AM
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018 at 10:00 AM
    Conway, Bombie, Sush and 5 others like this.
  19. kerts93

Today, unusually to Tuesdays, logged on for 2 hours to settle few things and just when I was about to log off, got a call: We got a towing job!

[​IMG]

Thankly the drive was to quite near area, Mirror Park.

[​IMG]

Gloves on and time to hook the car!

[​IMG]

I've tried to start using animations to make things look a bit better, but still noob in that area, problably should try to find a better one to hook a car.
    [​IMG]

Car hooked, time to go!

[​IMG]

Always need to drive carefully with those fancy high priced cars, especially if they are low, don't raise too high or you'll damage the back bumper!

[​IMG]

Arrived safely at destination. And thank you sir, he gave me a tip also - for fast arrival! And what do you know, it wasn't the first time we met, when I was still at LS Transit, he used to be our regular passenger!

[​IMG]

Dashing, Sookie, PastRacer and 3 others like this.
  20. Doosty

Doosty Head of Legal Organizations
    Game Master Organization Staff Property Staff Donator Recognized Organization Ad Supporter

Thread stickied in appreciation of continued quality, creative legal RP at a time when it's sorely needed. Keep up the great work!

• About Us

FiveRP is a heavy text-based roleplay community for Grand Theft Auto V on PC. Drawing inspiration from successful SA:MP, MTA and ARMA communities, we bring together the best aspects of tried and tested roleplay conventions, to deliver a rich and diverse experience to the GTA V world.
  • Like us on Facebook